Our tech team is focused on building a platform which allows seamless communication between hoteliers and guests.
You will be working in a start-up like manner, taking full ownership of your part of our platform.
We give you the freedom to make meaningful and measurable improvements that affect millions of users, while working together with some of our industry’s smartest people.
Our development strategy is agile and based on Scrum.
We conduct several rollouts every day.
We are also data driven and perform extensive A/B testing.
Everything we do is aimed at solving problems for our customers.
If it doesn't help our customers, we're not interested in doing it.
Front End Web Developer
Skills And Qualifications
- 3+ years of front-end web experience.
- Experience with Laravel web application frameworks.
- Experience with UI / UX design.
- Experience with writing and consuming RESTful APIs.
- Experience with modern source control practices, tools, and systems such as Git, Git-flow and Github.
- Experience with software testing using PHPunit, Selenium, or other comparable tools.
- Experience with relational databases and SQL based databases such as MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Experience with Agile, Scrum, or Kanban.
To applySend resume to: APPLY NOW
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Integration and maintenance of Google maps API and many more travel APIs.
Skills And Qualifications
- 3+ years of php experience.
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks, and expert in Laravel.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.